Valentine's Day is one of the best days in the whole elementary school year! At least according to my kids. What's not to love? Everyone passes out treats, you decorate a Valentine's Day box, it's just a day full of fun! I love getting crafty with the valentines my kids hand out to their friends. I made some adorable, unique valentines for my kids to hand out this year. I hope you love these and have as much fun putting them together as I did!
Mini Bubble Gum Machines
These have to be the cutest little Valentine's Day gift. What kid wouldn't want a mini gum ball machine? Here's how you can make them:
- Fill bubblegum machines with mini gum balls
- Cut 2 pieces of ribbon at 16 inches and tie a bow around base
- Cut out our free printable valentines (link at end of blog) and attach with ribbon, hot glue, or gold safety pin
A classic Valentine's Day pun! Here's how you can make these dynamite sticks:
- Glue Together 7 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, stacking them on top of each other
- Cut out a piece of construction paper the size of your stacked candy and wrap around, secure with hot glue
- Take your pipe cleaner and cut a small piece (about 2 inches) and glue to the top of the Reese's
- Cut out and hole punch your RP valentines, secure to your "Love Bomb" with ribbon
I had a blast putting these cute candy tackle boxes together, here's what I did:
- Open plastic tackle box and fill each slot with candy
- Print out and cut your RP Valentine's Day cards
- Tie ribbon around your box and attach your valentine
Mini Army Men
This is another simple, and adorable valentine to put together for your kids, here's how to make it:
- Print and cut out your RP valentines
- Glue army man to valentine cut out, and glue your cut out to your candy
You can shop everything you need to make these cute valentines below!
Click here to download your RP printable valentine downloads!