- Is customer support available?
- Absolutely! Our customer support team is here to answer any questions you might have. Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us while you're browsing the website.
- Do you offer maternity apparel?
- Our dress styles are designed to be flattering on a variety of body types, including our moms-to-be.
- The product I want is currently out of stock. What do I do?
- Please go to the product page of the item that you want and sign up for the waitlist. Should the product come back in stock from a return, you will be notified. Email and text alerts are sent in the order of first to sign up.
- Do you offer price adjustments?
- If an item is reduced in price within 10 days of when you purchased it and the purchase was made without a promo code applied, we will refund the difference in price to your original form of payment. The product must be identical (shape, color, size and style) to apply for a price match. Price-adjusted products cannot have coupons, dollar off or percentage off promos applied to them. Price adjustments do not apply to order level discounts.
- How are home items packaged?
- All of our of plates, stemware and cake stands come in pink Rachel Parcell boxes, and shipped in a corrugated box with lots of protective packaging. All soft goods and apparel come in poly bags with a signature RP sticker and shipped in mailers.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We offer free standard shipping for continental U.S. orders over $150! Enter code RPFREESHIP at checkout.
- When will I receive my order?
- Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to process. This does not include your transit time. All shipping transit times are based off the order's address. Please note, we do not ship on Saturdays & Sundays. Order cutoff time is Friday at 1 pm MDT.
- Can I change my shipping option after I've placed my order?
- Unfortunately, no. Once your order goes through, we cannot change it. However, please email email@example.com to see if there is anything we can do for you.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Currently we ship within the United States and Canada, but if you live outside of this area and are interested in purchasing, please let us know!
- Is the customer responsible for international customs duties/taxes/fees?
- Yes. Rachel Parcell is not responsible for these duties. Duties and taxes will be estimated at checkout and billed to the customer upon delivery.
- How can I track my order?
- Once your order is fulfilled through our warehouse, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
Exchanges and Returns
Please see our exchange and return policy and process here.