It's game time! The Super Bowl is a family fave, whether you're a football fan, or a foodie. For my Super Bowl Party, I'm making a few easy and delicious snacks. I'll be making homemade pretzels with nacho cheese sauce, air fryer meatballs, and freshly popped popcorn with all the best toppings!
Air Fryer Meatballs
Air Fryer Meatball Recipe- Recipe From Spendwithpennies.com
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ pound lean ground pork
- ⅓ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese grated
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except beef and pork in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add beef and pork and mix to combine. Divide into 16 meatballs.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Place meatballs in a single layer in the air fryer. Turn air fryer down to 380°F.
- Cook meatballs for 12-14 minutes or until browned and the center of the meatball reaches 165°F.
- Rest 3 minutes before serving.
These air fryer meatballs were so simple, and even more delicious! The best part? They're ready to eat in just 12 minutes!
Popcorn is always a crowd pleaser. Make it an even more fun snack by setting up a popcorn board with a variety of toppings so your guests or kids can make their dream popcorn creation! I made a s'mores popcorn mix, a "chocolate lover's" mix, and a mix with some white chocolate pretzels and sour candy!
^^ S'mores Popcorn Mix, Kids Popcorn Mix, Chocolate Lovers Popcorn Mix; Popcorn Buckets
Soft Pretzels and Nacho Cheese Sauce
Soft Pretzel Recipe- Recipe from @TheFoodNanny
- 1 tsp White sugar
- 4 tsp Red Star active dry yeast
- 1 ¾ Cups Warm water between 100-110 degrees
- 5 Cups Kamut white flour
- 1/2 Cup White sugar
- 1 ½ tsp Fleur del Sel or French Gray Salt
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup More warm water if needed
- 1/2 Cup Baking Soda
- 4 Cups Hot water (as hot as you can get it out of the tap)
- French Gray Salt as desired for sprinkling on the Pretzels
- In a small bowl put 1 teaspoon sugar. Add the yeast and 1 ¾ cups warm water. Stir gently. Cover and let rise until foamy. About 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer add:
- 5 cups white Kamut, ½ cup sugar and 1 ½ teaspoons salt. Blend well. Add the yeast mixture, canola, and honey. Mix thoroughly. Add ¼ to ½ cup warm water to get the consistency of soft dough. Combine. Turn out onto lightly floured surface and Knead by hand or knead in the mixer for up to 7 minutes.
- Put a little olive oil in a large bowl and place the kneaded dough into bowl. Cover with a dish towel and let rise 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Push the dough out onto the counter and cut into 12 pieces. Roll each piece by hand about 20 inches long. Shape into a Pretzel. Set aside on the counter. Continue shaping the dough into Pretzels until you have 12 Pretzels.
- Spray a baking sheet with oil. In a large bowl mix the hot water and soda together. Mix until dissolved. Immediately dunk each pretzel into the hot soda mixture. Place on greased baking sheet, sprinkle with French Gray Salt as desired. Place in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Serve right out of the oven or place on cooling rack to cool.
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Melt the butter in sauce pan over medium heat
- Whisk in the flour, and keep whisking until a thick paste forms
- Next, gradually add in the milk and whisk. Let this mixture cook uncovered until it has thickened
- Remove from heat and add cheese and salt
- Whisk this all together, stirring constantly, until the cheese has completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.
Is there anything better than a soft pretzel? These are delicious and everyone loves them!
^^ RP Wood Charcuterie Board + Popcorn + Popcorn Oil + Popcorn Buckets + Graham Crackers + Mini M&Ms + Milk Duds + Reese's Peanut Butter Cups + Mini Marshmallows + Health Bar Bits + Flipz White Chocolate Covered Pretzels + Airheads Xtremes Bites
I LOVE this little popcorn maker. It's inexpensive, easy to use, and the kids love helping make their own popcorn!