Happy Tuesday! Today I’m teaming up with J.McLaughlin to share how I’m making merry at home and sticking to the classics this holiday season.
This look is a great option whether you’re headed to a holiday party or hosting one at your home. Tartan is one of my favorite prints, especially during the holidays! I can still remember being little and my mom dressing me and my sisters in tartan print dresses for our Christmas card. It’s still one of my favorite prints, it’s a complete classic. Pair it with an embellished black or navy skirt, a beaded black clutch and a classic Christmas red lip to create a timeless and sophisticated holiday outfit.
I love to fill my home with classic Christmas decor and this year I went with snowy whites, a pop of red and fresh, evergreen garlands. But I think what brings the holiday spirit into my home the most are the classic Christmas songs that we all grew up listening to. I thought I would share with you my Christmas playlist that’s currently on repeat at my home!
- David Archuleta, The Piano Guys and Pete Hollens – “Angels From The Realms of Glory”
- Idina Menzel and Michael Buble – “Baby It’s Cold Outside”
- Natalie Cole – “Caroling”
- Nat King Cole – “The Christmas Song”
- Amy Grant – “Breath of Heaven”
- Natalie Cole – “Jingle Bells”
- Michael Buble – “Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow”
- Brenda Lee – “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree”
- Ella Fitzgerald – “Sleigh Ride”
- Eartha Kitt – “Santa Baby”
I hope this inspires you to make merry at home! And if you’re looking for some classic pieces to add to your wardrobe this season, get 15% off full prices items today and tomorrow using code: MAKINGMERRY. Enjoy!!
Here are more of my favorite pieces from J.McLaughlin:
Brought to you by J.McLaughlin.