Top: J.McLaughlin | Skirt: J.McLaughlin | Clutch: J.McLaughlin | Tights: Spanx | Lips: Cherry by MAC and Parisian Red by Bobbi Brown
Happy Tuesday! Today I'm teaming up with J.McLaughlin to share how I'm making merry at home and sticking to the classics this holiday season.
This look is a great option whether you're headed to a holiday party or hosting one at your home. Tartan is one of my favorite prints, especially during the holidays! I can still remember being little and my mom dressing me and my sisters in tartan print dresses for our Christmas card. It's still one of my favorite prints, it's a complete classic. Pair it with an embellished black or navy skirt, a beaded black clutch and a classic Christmas red lip to create a timeless and sophisticated holiday outfit.
I love to fill my home with classic Christmas decor and this year I went with snowy whites, a pop of red and fresh, evergreen garlands. But I think what brings the holiday spirit into my home the most are the classic Christmas songs that we all grew up listening to. I thought I would share with you my Christmas playlist that's currently on repeat at my home!
- David Archuleta, The Piano Guys and Pete Hollens - "Angels From The Realms of Glory"
- Idina Menzel and Michael Buble - "Baby It's Cold Outside"
- Natalie Cole - "Caroling"
- Nat King Cole - "The Christmas Song"
- Amy Grant - "Breath of Heaven"
- Natalie Cole - "Jingle Bells"
- Michael Buble - "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow"
- Brenda Lee - "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree"
- Ella Fitzgerald - "Sleigh Ride"
- Eartha Kitt - "Santa Baby"
I hope this inspires you to make merry at home! And if you're looking for some classic pieces to add to your wardrobe this season, get 15% off full prices items today and tomorrow using code: MAKINGMERRY. Enjoy!!
Here are more of my favorite pieces from J.McLaughlin:
Kaya Swing Dress, Elm Jacquard Skirt, Grace Dress, Halsey Cashmere Cardigan, Wishbone Knit Hat, Wool Scarf, Kelly Quilted Clutch.
Brought to you by J.McLaughlin.