Graphic Designer/Marketing Lead
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer/marketing lead to head the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support product and other marketing goals.
- BA/BS in Design, Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for design
- Past experience as either an in-house designer/marketing lead or at an agency.
- Knowledge and experience in creating and tracking social media marketing algorithms and staying current on all platforms
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for aesthetically pleasing design to ensure on brand emails and landing pages
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and web design principles is a plus
- Site updates/website experience design
- Assist conceptualization of photoshoot/visuals prep and styling
- Creation of website banners and ad designs
- Marketing/social media strategies to maximize site traffic and conversions
- Email newsletter design and management
- Manage social media ads and content creation for Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Analytics for all of our marketing campaigns
- Edit photos/videos for marketing collaterals
- Assist event planning and visuals for events
- Design any print and editorial collaterals
- Research and implement new advertising approaches
- Creates inspo boards for the blog
- Upload content to the website and the blog
This is a full time position with operational hours Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at our office in Bluffdale, UT. Some weekends and nights may be required. Please send resumes and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rachel Parcell brand is inspired by the romantic, the feminine, and the timeless.
Rachel herself is a mom, wife, sister, entrepreneur, fashion designer, and blogger—committed to “elevating the everyday” through meticulous product recommendations, curated lifestyle inspiration, and her namesake collections for home and wardrobe.