Lovely in Coral
Lovely in Coral: Coral lips are on the radar for this summer's beauty trends. Coral has a way of the lighting up the face (especially when worn with white)
I paired Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour, Sari Dore, from Chanel with (the award winning) Bare Minerals Original SPF 15 Foundation, Dior's Airflash Spray Foundation, Espresson Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner by Bobbie Brown, MAC 209 Eye Liner Brush, MAC Honesty Eyeshadow, NARS Orgasm Blush (award winning) and Lash Blast Mascara by COVERGIRL.
1. Bare Minerals Original SPF 15 Foundation: Bare minerals $25 click here to view this product
2. Dior Airflash: This spray foundation gives skin an air brushed look! It's pricey but worth every penny!! It pairs great with bare minerals foundation. (use bare minerals first then finish off foundation with airflash) Sephora $60 click here to view this product
3. NARS Orgasm: NARS $27 click here to view this product
4. MAC Honesty eyeshadow: Nordstrom $14.50 click here to view this product
5. Bobbi Brown Espresso Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner: If you want a liner that is dramatic but not too stark this may be what your looking for! It has a nice color but not too over the top, lasts all day too!! Bobbi Brown $21 click here to view this product
6. MAC 209 Eyeliner Brush: click here to view this product I personally own this brush and I use it on a daily basis to apply my eyeliner! It is amazing if your using a gel liner, gives a nice even and firm stroke to the eye.
7. Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour, Sari Dore: Chanel $42.00 Click here to view this product
8. COVERGIRL Lash Blast Mascara: COVERGIRL $7 click here to view this product