An Easy, Satisfying Lunch Idea for 2021 Fitness Resolutions!
I made this turkey roll-up the other day, and it was super filling and so delicious I had to share with you. I’ve been really focusing on my balancing out my macronutrients this month (upping my protein, focusing on good fats, and cutting back on refined sugars), and this is the perfect lunch for feeling full and satisfied without overdoing it on fat or carbohydrates. I hope you enjoy!
First: Start with the Greek Yogurt Jalepeño Dip:
Blend all ingredients together, adjust for taste, and place in a bowl or mason jar. I like to chill mine a bit while I make the roll-up.
- 1/2 of Jalapeno
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- Juice 1-2 Limes
- 1/2 Tsp. Minced Garlic
A large handful of Spinach
1 Wrap of choice, I ordered Joseph's Lavash Roll-up from Amazon
1 Wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese
5 Slices of Turkey
1/2 Avocado (sliced)
5 Cherry tomatoes (sliced)
Directions for the Turkey Roll-Up:
- Make sure your spinach is washed and dried (wet greens will make your roll-up soggy). You could also sub kale or arugula; I just love the texture of spinach.
- Lay out your wrap and spread with your soft cheese. I used Joseph's Lavash bread wrap and Laughing Cow Light Cheese.
- Then, layer the meat and veggies on your wrap. (I love Boar's Head maple turkey, but any deli turkey works!) I like to tear up the turkey slices and arrange with spinach, sliced avocado, and cherry tomatoes. Sub or add sliced peppers, red onion, cucumber, spices, and herbs—whatever you love most for texture, flavor, and color.
- Use Sea Salt over the avocado and tomato and then roll up your wrap, cut in half, dip and enjoy!
Tag me on instagram if you try out this recipe! I’d love to hear about your healthy eating and wellness resolutions for 2021. Sending my best fitness-coach-cheerleader vibes your way.