My Daily Beauty Essentials...
Self care has always been so important to me, especially since becoming a mom. I think for our sanity and ability to serve our family, we need to pause and take a moment for ourselves!
1. Riki Skinny Lighted Mini Vanity Mirror
2. The Pout Sparkling Rosé Hyaluronic Acid Collagen Plumping Serum by BeautyBio
3. The Protector Daily Defense SPF by BeautyBio
4. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer + SPF
5. DIPBROW Gel by Anastasia Beverly Hills
6. Brow Wiz by Anastasia Beverly Hills
7. Creme Cup Lipstick by MAC Cosmetics
8. Soar Lip Liner by MAC Cosmetics
9. CHANEL LE VOLUME DE CHANEL Mascara
10. Hoola Matte Bronzer by Benefit Cosmetics
11. Giorgio Armani Powder Fabric High Coverage Stretchable Concealer
During quarantine, where I’m at home with my littles trying to juggle homeschool, play and work, it’s never been more important to make self care a priority.
Something that starts my day out right and helps me feel productive each day is spending 10-15 minutes to myself to get ready. I don’t do a full glam look, I keep it super simple. I go for my tried and true favorites... SPF (always!!!), tinted moisturizer, mascara, some brow gel and lipstick! I bought all of my products from Nordstrom, they always have such an amazing selection!
Sponsored by Nordstrom