There are so many things I love about Fall; cooler temperatures, yummy smelling candles, cuddling with my Isla Rose and Dasher boy by the fireplace, and wearing cute jackets and boots! The weather in Utah has been crazy the last few days. Over the weekend I woke up and it was freezing cold but when I checked the weather, the high for that day was supposed to be 70 degrees. I threw on a black short sleeve tee under my Burberry jacket (scored on eBay Fashion) so once the temps started rising during the day, I could easily take it off and be dressed appropriately.
What are some of your must-have pieces as we transition into Fall?
Below I've listed more of my favorite transitional pieces for Fall, or you can visit my favorites page here!
- Tory Burch Top
- Rebecca Taylor Tweed Jacket
- Burberry Brit Quilted Jacket in Red
- Nordstrom Leather Jacket
- Burberry Brit Quilted Jacket in Plum
- Anthropologie Leather Jacket
- Nordstrom Long Linen Cardigan
- Black Burberry Wool Cashmere Coat
- Burberry Cashmere Scarf
- Black Orchid Denim Jacket
- Juicy Couture Leather Jacket
- Vince Leather Jacket