My Daily Skin Care Routine…
Robe: Nordstrom Collection | Candle: Diptyque | Earrings: Nordstrom | Nails: Fiji by Essie
Today I'm excited to be teaming up with Nordstrom to share with you my daily skin care routine. I've had a ton of questions regarding my skin care so this post is long over-due!
1. I apply Kiehl's Creme de Corps to my body right after I shower, that way by the time my hair and makeup are done, the lotion has absorbed and doesn't get all over my clothes.
2. I wash my face with the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.
3. I apply Créme de La Mer to my face and neck (in my opinion this moisturizer is worth of every penny, It's the only one I've used that hasn't made my face oily or breakout).
4. I apply Laura Mercier Primer to my face before I put my foundation on. A primer is important because your foundation will sit on top of the primer instead of absorbing into your pores, it's like a protective shield for your face. I've noticed the biggest difference in my skin since using a primer!
1. I apply Kiehl's Creme de Corps to my stomach (I typically don't moisturize my body before bed but since I'm pregnant I've been putting it on my stomach).
2. I remove my eye makeup and any lipstick with make-up remover wipes.
3. I wash my face and neck with my cleanser and Clarisonic Mia.
4. I apply Estée Lauder Advanced Night Serum to my face and neck. (I brush my teeth right after to give it time to absorb into my skin before I moisturize).
5. I apply Crème de la Mer to my face and neck.
6. I apply Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream all around my my eyes.
If you have any questions about any of the products used or my routine, leave a comment below :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Brought to you by Nordstrom.
Photos by Emily Egan.