I’ve rounded up a bunch of elevated Nordstrom basics to get you through the winter-spring transition! Personally I’m prepping for Utah mode which, if you’ve never been here—we’re known for our bipolar weather forecasts. And since apparently skinny jeans aren't cool anymore, I've opted for wide-leg and flare styles that all the younger generation would approve of ;) Here are my latest Nordstrom obsessions!
1. Totally embracing the corset-top trend with this pick from ASTR.
2. Ab-Solution Itty Bitty bootcut jeans are a modern/throwback look for a great price.
3. Le Catroux high waist flare jeans for a chic update to 70s glam.
4. Love this romantic puff-sleeve top with square neck from ASTR.
5. A glam YSL clutch for weekend outings.
8. This cinch-front style from ASTR looks incredible with jeans.
9. Florence high-waisted flare hem jeans (for all the cool moms!)
10. These 1822 Denim flare jeans are soft, stretchy, and perfectly priced.
11. Sleeved Reformation tops are one of my go-to’s for blustery spring weather.
12. This strong-shoulder tank from Good American is great for transitional layering.
Be sure to tag me in your sunny (and possibly rainy and snowy) springtime weekend pics!
This post contains affiliate links from Nordstrom, which means I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase.